ZArchiver Pro Apk is an premuim archive manager for Android. The application has a simple and clear interface, and also has a huge functionality. A very large number of formats are supported, which can be useful if you had to deal with a non-standard archive type.
this archiver offers other interesting features, such as creating and extracting archives with a password, multi-volume archives, remembering passwords and modifying archives without full extraction. There are two interface design options: light and dark. The app doesn’t have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst zstd.
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz.
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz.
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only.
- Partial archive decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail applications.
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01.
ZArchiver Pro/Donate Feature
- Light and dark theme
- Password storage
- Image preview in archive
- Editing the files in the archive (see notes Below)
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, return to ZArchiver. You will be prompted to update the file in the archive when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason you are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in the folder Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.